Bie Riel printed and Virtual gift cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed for any products on the bieriel.comwebsite.
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, can only be used on the Bie Riel website for which they are issued and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If the total amount of your order is less than the value of the gift card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and this can be redeemed for subsequent orders. You can check your Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
- If the total amount of your order exceeds the value of the Gift certificate, the remaining balances must be paid with your credit or debit card.
- If you wish to return products that you have purchased using a gift card, the remaining amount will be credited to your account as store credit and will be exchanged for a subsequent orders. You can check your gift card balance online via your My Account page.
- Virtual gift cards will be mailed to the recipient once the complete order has been processed and the payment received. One copy will also be sent to the sender as a confirmation of shipping.
- Bie Riel is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Bie Riel is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Bie Riel reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards with the exception of free shipping codes, which can be applied to Printed Gift Cards orders.
- Tax and shipping is applicable on all products purchased with a Bie Riel Gift Card.
- Shipping costs are applicable on Printed Gift Cards.